Gabri Veiga

City slowly losing out on a lot of midfield options now.
We’ve just won the treble probably had other priorities. Behind the scenes we will have been working but keeping it quiet. I’d expect to see more news about targets over the next week.

Have you considered we're already set on midfielders with Julian Alvarez, Foden, Kovacic, Rodri, Perrone, McAtee?

Julian will not stay long term if he's not playing everyday and Pep wants to shift him into a role where he's playing alongside Haaland.

So maybe that's why we're looking at wingers more?
That’s an incredibly weak midfield. Nah, we need more

It is a flip of a coin who we keep between Gundo or Bernardo. We won't lose both in one window. If Barcelona had signed Gundogan on a free they couldn't have keep that quiet for long. Same with Arsenal

If we want any player, he's not going to Liverpool. If he goes there, it's because we're not interested.

Yeah, without trying to sound arrogant, I’m inclined to think that if we truly are losing Gundo and/or Bernardo, a Spanish midfielder would jump at the chance to sign for the Treble winning side managed by Pep over Liverpool at the moment.

Yeah, without trying to sound arrogant, I’m inclined to think that if we truly are losing Gundo and/or Bernardo, a Spanish midfielder would jump at the chance to sign for the Treble winning side managed by Pep over Liverpool at the moment.
Someone like Gavi on a free transfer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.