Gabri Veiga

We’ve just won the treble probably had other priorities. Behind the scenes we will have been working but keeping it quiet. I’d expect to see more news about targets over the next week.
I hear we're signing Walteri Ronneri.

Apparently ees quite good but never played in midfield afore.

I'm looking forad to how he gets on.

Everyone informed on this lad, no bids submitted per dickhead Romano. Still remain convinced that he’s waiting on something but have no idea what. Hopefully it’s city once Bernardo makes his decision

Everyone informed on this lad, no bids submitted per dickhead Romano. Still remain convinced that he’s waiting on something but have no idea what. Hopefully it’s city once Bernardo makes his decision
Hes away with the U21s right now, prob wont see much movement till the tournament is over on this kid

He’s not that good. Let McAtee play instead

Surprised City haven't gone for him. Maybe Pep doesn't think he's good enough in possession

It's a weird thing he has played so little in the U21 Championship.. hes got great competition there though with Baena and Sancet, 2 established La Liga profiles. Has looked a bit awkward yet in his sub appearances, not the same assuredness as he has at Celta. Losing the ball a bit too much comparing to the 2 others and not really creating as he should, a bit flimsy.
Barrenetxea cant get a game either so.
Doesnt really say much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.