Gabri Veiga

Nonsense. Kdb has a worse pass completion rate.
KDB is KDB he makes up for that in spades with his chance creation. No way he's a gundo replacement. More likely KDB backup. But then where would that leave Foden who is expected to play central?

Which bit? It's a fact Gomez plays ahead of him so I assume you think he is far superior to Palmer/McAtee/Gomez?

I forgot about Perrone too in my initial comment. So that is 4 young talent players we already have in his position.
National team managers make stupid decisions all the time. He’s made the La Liga Team of the Season. I trust that over a few group games for the u21 Euros.

KDB is KDB he makes up for that in spades with his chance creation. No way he's a gundo replacement. More likely KDB backup. But then where would that leave Foden who is expected to play central?
That's because he's playing a KDB role for his club, for crying out loud. Yes, if you ask a player to be more adventurous, their stats will look like that.

I lnow nothing about him, but if the club want him, i would suggest that they know more about him than anyone else on here. Our 2nd choice signings haven't been bad so far.

Which bit? It's a fact Gomez plays ahead of him so I assume you think he is far superior to Palmer/McAtee/Gomez?

I forgot about Perrone too in my initial comment. So that is 4 young talent players we already have in his position.
Rico Lewis can't get into the England u21s side ahead of Garner, a defensive midfielder playing out of position. Clearly Pep is wrong about his ability.

For me, Veiga would play further back than McAtee, which would mean they would not be competing for the same space.

My main concern about Veiga would be whether he could settle. Recently, we've had Garcia and Torres come from Spain and struggle to settle, so it might be something to consider.
Players are individuals some settle easier than others but I think comparing the country they are from doesn't make a lot of sense.
Rodri and David Silva also came from Spain and are absolute legends here. Other Spanish players such as Fabregas have done just fine in England.

I've never seen him play , have no idea about his ability or temperament but I wouldn't worry on account of his nationality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.