Gabri Veiga

double it up and also add Camavinga, really annoy the fuck out of madrid
Sure I read yesterday that Camavinga's extended his contract to 2027 with a €1bn release clause...

With Chewy, Bellingham & Valverde, Real will have some fucking pace & power in their midfield once Modric & Kroos leave/retire.

Add in Rodrygo, Vini & possibly Mbappé, the Nutty Nazi Tebas is likely to have a coronary seeing so many players of colour starring for Spain's jewel in the crown football club... Lol :-)

Sure I read yesterday that Camavinga's extended his contract to 2027 with a €1bn release clause...

With Chewy, Bellingham & Valverde, Real will have some fucking pace & power in their midfield once Modric & Kroos leave/retire.

Add in Rodrygo, Vini & possibly Mbappé, the Nutty Nazi Tebas is likely to have a coronary seeing so many players of colour starring for Spain's jewel in the crown football club... Lol :-)
That squad is perfect for Champions League. For the league, though, they are lacking goals. Another encounter next season is surely on the cards. Rodri, with Veiga, Kovacic, Stones, or someone else next to him, will be something to see.

All down to them not losing ancelotti imho, you can have some of the best players in the world, but if the coach cannot use them right you may as well have the most average palyers

Sadly no, mate. Overrated, wants 200k and costs 60+ mil. City gotta be smart here and look towards players that can usher in the new era after Pep goes. I dont know if Veiga is it or if he goes to Chelsea, but Mount aint it.

More value for money to go for someone like Otavio or Ramsey (villa)
Agree with the Mount ain’t it part.

Personally the guy looks underwhelming and I wouldnt want him but if pep and city do then fair enough. I think we should continue or search for a midfielder in the same vein of profile we've been looking for so far from bellingham and rice, powerful box to box runners.
Great

They have Modric, Kroos, Valverde, Tchuameni, Camavinga, Bellingham and Ceballos...where would they put this kid...
Fair point. At the time of my comment I think he was strongly linked with them. NB I know that press links may have no factual basis

All down to them not losing ancelotti imho, you can have some of the best players in the world, but if the coach cannot use them right you may as well have the most average palyers
Ancelotti's always been a mystery to me. He's one of the most successful & dour faced coaches in football history, but can anyone say what Carlo's footballing style/philosophy is?

Pep - Possession, playing out from the back, 5 second regain possession rule, inverted full backs etc

Govan Piss Can - Hoofball.

Wenger - Pace, skill, power, artistry.

What's Ancelotti's? Does he just adapt his tactics to the tools he's got available?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.