Gabri Veiga

His brother Vincent has some moves on him, is this guy as good?

Senator-vincent-vega GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I always assume these threads are started by guys that have bought these players on football manager and have become attached to them as they have done well in their City save.

I'm off to start my Tariq Lamptey thread before Chelsea buy him back as well.
He got into La Liga team of the season and scored 2 against Barcelona on the last day of the season to keep his team up. He’s hardly some 17 year old from the Croatian 3rd division.

He got into La Liga team of the season and scored 2 against Barcelona on the last day of the season to keep his team up. He’s hardly some 17 year old from the Croatian 3rd division.
So after going to look, he got into a 15 man team of the season and has had 1 good season, 39 games 11 goals doesn't say assists but this elevates him into the best team in the worlds plans?

Nah

So after going to look, he got into a 15 man team of the season and has had 1 good season, 39 games 11 goals doesn't say assists but this elevates him into the best team in the worlds plans?

Nah
No, I’m saying he’s not some unknown FM kid like you said.

But yeah, why not? 11 goals 4 assists from CM in 25 games worth of minutes in a poor team, 4 goals from outside the box.

No, I’m saying he’s not some unknown FM kid like you said.

But yeah, why not? 11 goals 4 assists from CM in 25 games worth of minutes in a poor team, 4 goals from outside the box.
Really he is though, that is why he is on their radar after only one good season and it was a joke comment anyway, take care.

Not City quality, that is why he ahs gone to Napoli.

Thread closed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.