Gabri Veiga

If you say so
No, my bad, those teams don't know shit. What was I thinking?

Yo, if you wanted to be a wise ass I'm sure you could have found a better hill to die on. At least try snappy...

Just missed an opportunity to give Spain a 3rd goal in the u21 euros.

I’d say that would shave off a few millions off his price tag but I believe if he moves, the rc would be what anyone willing to buy him would pay.

Acaba de perder una oportunidad de darle a España el 3er gol en la Eurocopa Sub-21.

Diría que eso le quitaría unos cuantos millones de su precio, pero creo que si se muda, el rc sería lo que pagaría cualquiera que estuviera dispuesto a comprarlo.
The reaction are great, he turn fast and shot, but the ball out close the post. Next he made the tipical counters, and give a ball to Abel Ruiz, and he fail a goal.

Here the reaction of Gabri Veiga:

He usually use the right foot, but, that last shot is ussing the left.

He dont play a lot because just recovery tiny injure, dont play all game and close score a goal and assist. Many actions he are walking i think because the injury, he usually is more fast.

And today play on center midfield too.

You guys view the number 13 of Swiss team? 1,92, 19 years old, defense, and made a great game, only made one mistake in all game.

Last edited:
Bollocks!!

" be willing to meet the £34m release clause in a one up-front payment, or even paid instalments"

So a club would take staged payments after you have offered cash on the nail, absolute crap.
What is odd about that?

Celta might prefer 34m over the next couple of seasons for cash flow reasons rather than 34m in one lump now.

We may also offer over the release clause if we can do installments because again its better for the books.

PSG know better Veiga, becuase Celta and PSG same Manager: Luis Campos.

Benitez and Celta whant he continue, but... the player have many options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.