Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong Gabriel but at least it'll be a relief for the Brazilians and they can ease up and play without that huge pressure.

Apparently that other Gabriel who scored is Leicester bound.
Wouldn't read much into that.

In games like this when there's a City player playing, do people 'switch over ' if said player gets subbed or injured, or do you continue to watch regardless? Just wondered.

Should of scored there but the pressure should be off the team now. No doubt our boys got some moves and looks a special talent at 19.

In games like this when there's a City player playing, do people 'switch over ' if said player gets subbed or injured, or do you continue to watch regardless? Just wondered.

Should of scored there but the pressure should be off the team now. No doubt our boys got some moves and looks a special talent at 19.
If the player isn't playing, I don't bother.

TBF brazil have been shite so there is little reason to carry on watching at silly o'clock in the morning.

In this scenario, I'd probably stop watching if im honest

I usually switch off. Last game when Jesus was subbed off I kept watching as I could see a red card coming because the Brazilians were so mad. Unfortunately that didnt happend so it was all for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.