Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazil and Gabriel finally entered the olympic games yesterday. For us here in Brazil is very hard to put up with draws with the like of iraq and south africa but, giving the fact this group never played together in life, its reasonable to assume they would need some time to adapt. And its historical brazil, in its greatest football achievements, allways started slowly. Regarding Gabriel Jesus, he was for me one the best men in game. He not only finally played his part as an striker, but he also came back to defend and cover for denmarks wingman runs.

His goal seems an easy one but the way he touched the ball, putting his feet on an 90 degrees angle in the air, to make the ball go straight ahead is very hard to do and remembers a little bit a goal romario scored against holland in 1994 world cup, a very beautilful move.

He also made an assistance to gabigol second gol.

Overall a good game. He seems more calm now. we can only imagine what it is to have to live for the expectations of 200 million passionated football fans, crazy for the sport, after that 7x1 humilliation. Everybody down here believe that gabrieis and neymar will be a powerfull move in the direction of having a brazilian come back and i think gabriel felt the responsibility in the previous games. Now it seems he has gone over it. I have seen his killer face there again.

Im very excited to see what this lot is capable. Lets see what hapeens against colombia on saturday night (BRT)

Last edited:
I knew how good he is. I like to watch clip of player vs team. This way I can see every touch of that player on that match. I watched nearly 20 clips of Gabriel vs opponent team. Some players have good compilation but actually losing possession a lot. Gabriel is brilliant. His game is more exciting than Sane for me. This lad is very skillful, hardly losing possession, work hard and know how to find the net.

Brazil and Gabriel finally entered the olympic games yesterday. For us here in Brazil is very hard to put up with draws with the like of iraq and south africa but, giving the fact this group never played together in life, its reasonable to assume they would need some time to adapt. And its historical brazil, in its greatest football achievements, allways started slowly. Regarding Gabriel Jesus, he was for me one the best men in game. He not only finally played his part as an striker, but he also came back to defend and cover for denmarks wingman runs.

His goal seems an easy one but the way he touched the ball, putting his feet on an 90 degrees angle in the air, to make the ball go straight ahead is very hard to do and remembers a little bit a goal romario scored against holland in 1994 world cup, a very beautilful move.

He also made an assistance to gabigol second gol.

Overall a good game. He seems more calm now. we can only imagine what it is to have to live for the expectations of 200 million passionated football fans, crazy for the sport, after that 7x1 humilliation. Everybody down here believe that gabrieis and neymar will be a powerfull move in the direction of having a brazilian come back and i think gabriel felt the responsibility in the previous games. Now it seems he has gone over it. I have seen his killer face there again.

Im very excited to see what this lot is capable. Lets see what hapeens against colombia on saturday night (BRT)

Good comments and best of luck against Colombia. We will be watching from Manchester and hope Gabriel J can score some more goals.

I think the real star though was Luan.
Gabigol scored 2 but still not impressed by him. Seems like a decent striker, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.