Gabriel Jesus - 2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look dejected coming off having not scored, hope Pep tells him how well he played, gives defenders a headache, and creates chances and space galore.

Can only improve too, amazing.

Look dejected coming off having not scored, hope Pep tells him how well he played, gives defenders a headache, and creates chances and space galore.

He's so refreshing,his enthusiasm and passion are a delight to see and must be infectious.

Sign Mbappe,and we'll have something not too dissimilar.

This guy is two/three yards off pace, & still a handful. Also well down on stamina but still running.

I recon he could adapt to play almost any position & be top quality.

Absolute worldy in the making.
Agree. Wasn't quite at it (fitness) but didn't stop trying to get involved or running down hopeless causes.

He was goosed, he ran his bollocks off for 80mins and was probably only 60/70% fit - he's an incredible talent. That run in the first half where he initially burst away from the two defenders, that will result in goals when he's at full tilt!

We've struggled all season to get the attacking midfielders involved in the goals, and I think he played a big part in bringing them into the game today, not least wth his assist for KDB.

Keep him playing and we'll keep winning.

He is outstanding.

The difference in the team when he plays is there for all to see and just rubber stamps the gaffers remarks this week about him being our main man for years to come.

We've struggled all season to get the attacking midfielders involved in the goals, and I think he played a big part in bringing them into the game today, not least wth his assist for KDB.

Definitely. Also the difference between Jesus and Aguero receiving the ball with their backs towards goal is massive. Gabriel's overall game is so much better and when he comes into midfield its hard to tell that hes even a striker.

I'll add on to this. We're 4-0-0 with Sane/GJ/Sterling starting with an aggregate score of 14-1 (to be fair it's palace twice, swansea, and west ham). I'm far more confident when hes starting honestly. Interesting decisions coming for Pep if Kun is fit for the remaining three games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.