Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

That's extremely optimistic mate. I know I was never a pro, but when I broke mine playing 30 years ago I was out for 4 months. The difficulty wasn't running but kicking a ball. Very tender for a long time. Each break is different I suppose, but biology is biology and it has to heal. I'll be amazed if he's back before the middle of April

It really does depend on the nature of the break and the devil is in the detail I guess, but Rooney was back in 6 weeks when he did his before whichever world cup it was. And with that hyberbaric oxygen therapy thingy, and his age, I would hope 6 weeks might be possible.

It's apparently ruptured. If so, that's 3 months at least. Throw in getting back to speed, etc. It's the season done and dusted unless we make a cup final.

Where are you hearing this? Although again, it could be 6 to 8 weeks if it's a partial tear of the metatarsal ligament. Or it could be much longer if the damage is severe, but who knows? All I am seeing is rumours so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.