Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

"Chelsea still only have one injury that being john terry said:
Mmmmmmmm for Jammy read a certain doctor linked to recent English , Italian and Cycling Champions...... Maybe

The club should set him up with a nice Lancashire lass so he'll never want to leave. Otherwise in three years someone will come tempting him with the ridiculous idea that life in Barcelona or Paris could be more attractive than Manchester.
He turned down barca to come here in the first place

Our luck with injuries is ridiculous. The same thing happened last season when KDB got injured against Everton in the cup-semi - it all went to shit after that. I'd love to see Aguero fit into Pep's system and prove us all wrong but when does he ever stay fit either? I don't mean to be pessimistic but he's never far away from an injury either.

Maybe the small toe wouldn't be the problem, but the metatarsal has to carry the body weight, twisting and turning.

5thmetatarsal.gif

I knew that clumsy **** Phil Jones would be involved. Gurning bastard.

Felt sick when my son told me it was his metatarsal,just don't seem to have any luck going for us this season,hopefully he's back before the end of the season but it's sickening as he seemed to give the team that pick me up they needed after a run of inconsistent games..

For people worrying about sergio not fitting into the pep system the spurs game a few week back was 1 of the best attacking displays ive seen and the front 3 was sane,sterling,aguero also nolito would be perfect for the system great movement,strong,good in the air and a incredible work rate. Might be best to concentrate on getting jesus back for the start of next season as for someone so young hes already had a long long season!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.