Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

That's why injuries take longer to heal as it involves more than just the bone,we won't see gabby for about 10 weeks
Don't know why he can't do the physio route and have the surgery in the summer tbh.

Horrible horrible luck, the chances of that happening. Can't believe it and essentially sums up how unlucky we have been this season. What are the chances. He brought so much to the team apart from the goals, assists and his general play and looked to be the spark needed to fire up the rest of the season.We will have to reshape and there are enough players in the team to keep this good run going. Aguero is the main man up front now and other players like Iheanacho and Nolito will also need to play and important role. This is why we build and have a squad.These injuries are subjective so all you can do is hope for a speedy and complete recovery.

Unlucky.

I honestly wonder how some people cope in the real world. (Assuming they post genuine thoughts and are really blues)

It's unreal. He's got a fracture of a small bone. It may not even be a full brake. Didn't Joe Marler recover from a broken leg to recover and play in under a month? At ducking rugby... Was it Joe Ledley that recovered in 6 weeks from a broken leg to play in the Euro's? Boxers brake their fingers, hands even their fucking jaws and there's less worry than there is on here.

If the poor lad has broken a metatarsal, it's likely to heal stronger as most bones calcify & fuse with more stregnth than previously.

It's an unfortunate foot injury, I'm sure he'll have everything he'll need to recover just fine. Much quicker than most.

To those worrying, I've broke my metatarsal a few times, big toe and other toes several times, broken ankles, fractured tibia & fibula, ruptured knee and ankle ligaments, torn hamstrings. Drank every weekend for 20 years, relied on the NHS for treatment and I still manage 20 games a season...
So rest your little heads, Jesus will be just fine.

It's unreal. He's got a fracture of a small bone. It may not even be a full brake. Didn't Joe Marler recover from a broken leg to recover and play in under a month? At ducking rugby... Was it Joe Ledley that recovered in 6 weeks from a broken leg to play in the Euro's? Boxers brake their fingers, hands even their fucking jaws and there's less worry than there is on here.

If the poor lad has broken a metatarsal, it's likely to heal stronger as most bones calcify & fuse with more stregnth than previously.

It's an unfortunate foot injury, I'm sure he'll have everything he'll need to recover just fine. Much quicker than most.

To those worrying, I've broke my metatarsal a few times, big toe and other toes several times, broken ankles, fractured tibia & fibula, ruptured knee and ankle ligaments, torn hamstrings. Drank every weekend for 20 years, relied on the NHS for treatment and I still manage 20 games a season...
So rest your little heads, Jesus will be just fine.
Bloody Hell !!!!!!!!!!! if out on the piss you should get a taxi home and stop falling over suffering them injuries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.