Gabriel Jesus first intervew on OS

It always amazes (and impresses) me, how much people from outside the UK seem to value family much more than we do. I thought it was really nice that he sees his opportunity in life not only as great for himself, but also as an opportunity to improve the lives of his family members.

We're a spoilt nation, or at least the current generation are....

I can only speak for myself but when you've grown up with pretty much fuck all its those little things that your parents do, with little or no money, and are still able to put a smile on your face... I'd walk through hell (if it existed), have a latte and a Cuban before sparking lucifer right out, for my family...

This kids attitude will be tested with all the trappings of fame, somehow though I think he knows it, is ready and will overcome!

I can only speak for myself but when you've grown up with pretty much fuck all its those little things that your parents do, with little or no money, and are still able to put a smile on your face... I'd walk through hell (if it existed), have a latte and a Cuban before sparking lucifer right out, for my family...

This kids attitude will be tested with all the trappings of fame, somehow though I think he knows it, is ready and will overcome!
So, so true.

Caballero
Sagna . . Stones . . Otamendi . . Clichy
Silva . . . DeBruyne
Sane . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sterling
Aguero . . . . Jesus
Love to see something like this me....2 up front and try Silva and DeBruyne in the centre of midfield.....sure they could both offer as much cover to the defence as either Yaya or Fernando do and also offer alot more going forward. Old school formation, just something different than the turgid shit served up last week.​
Welcome Gabriel, welcome to the greatest roller coaster in the world, you will be adored, loved and hated on the same day, you have the weight of thousands of loyal fans on your young shoulders, just go out and enjoy, score lots of goals and become a City legend.
Please Pep, no more messing around, we can't defend for toffee, go all out attack, no bedding in process, start Gabriel, Sane, Raheem all pace and youth, let's start making teams fear playing us, let's start on Saturday and smash Spurs too pieces.

OT I know, so forgive me folks, but when you see people in India for example, with the great grandparents, grandparents, parents, cousins, anties and uncles, all living in the same street, the same HOUSE sometimes. And the kids have so much respect, so much love, for their elders.

We've definitely lost something here in the UK with our increased wealth and mobility.

It always amazes (and impresses) me, how much people from outside the UK seem to value family much more than we do. I thought it was really nice that he sees his opportunity in life not only as great for himself, but also as an opportunity to improve the lives of his family members.

It's not unusual for African players to send 75% of their pay home to support not just their nearest and dearest, but the whole extended family.

South American players also see it as their duty to improve the area they're from.

In Rugby, the Fijian players send nearly all of their money home to support their entire village and improve it. Ben Ryan, the Sevens coach who took them to Olympic gold, said some of the players live in poverty over here because despite earning a few hundred grand a year, they are sending so much of it back to Fiji.

It's incredibly really.

Caballero
Sagna . . Stones . . Otamendi . . Clichy
Silva . . . DeBruyne
Sane . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sterling
Aguero . . . . Jesus
Love to see something like this me....2 up front and try Silva and DeBruyne in the centre of midfield.....sure they could both offer as much cover to the defence as either Yaya or Fernando do and also offer alot more going forward. Old school formation, just something different than the turgid shit served up last week.​

Hahahaha Silva and KDB as sitting midfielders against Spurs... I think you've had a bit too much Fifa.

If you really want to fit KDB, Silva, Sané, Sterling, Aguero and Jesus into one team - which I doubt Pep will - the only way is to play 3 at the back.

It's not unusual for African players to send 75% of their pay home to support not just their nearest and dearest, but the whole extended family.

South American players also see it as their duty to improve the area they're from.

In Rugby, the Fijian players send nearly all of their money home to support their entire village and improve it. Ben Ryan, the Sevens coach who took them to Olympic gold, said some of the players live in poverty over here because despite earning a few hundred grand a year, they are sending so much of it back to Fiji.

It's incredibly really.

And very admirable!

Hahahaha Silva and KDB as sitting midfielders against Spurs... I think you've had a bit too much Fifa.

If you really want to fit KDB, Silva, Sané, Sterling, Aguero and Jesus into one team - which I doubt Pep will - the only way is to play 3 at the back.

Perhaps we should try none at the back (since it seems to make no fucking difference) and player 6 in the middle and 4 up front. We might lose 10-8 but it would be entertaining! (And no, I am not being serious)

Doesn't look that good.......

200.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.