Gabriel Jesus first intervew on OS

Hopefully he will resurrect our season.

We will have to play through balls for him because he isn’t fond of crosses.

He’s nailed on for top scorer next season

Some pictures of him training here:

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-team/2017/01/19/gabriel-jesus-man-city-training/1484231884258

web-water-A17Q9952.jpg

Hahahaha Silva and KDB as sitting midfielders against Spurs... I think you've had a bit too much Fifa.

If you really want to fit KDB, Silva, Sané, Sterling, Aguero and Jesus into one team - which I doubt Pep will - the only way is to play 3 at the back.
Not necessarily both sitting....but playing Yaya there hasn't been great from a defensive point of view and if we're playing possession football as we are doing why not play our two best play makers right in the centre of the pitch dictating play when we have the ball, players who can easily play sweeping balls out wide or play eye of a needle passes through the middle for the 2 strikers to run onto with relative ease. would certainly make a change from the crab like sideways shit we've been playing and down the lines which generally ends up our wingers playing a ball on to our fullbacks who end up playing the decisive pass into the box.

OT I know, so forgive me folks, but when you see people in India for example, with the great grandparents, grandparents, parents, cousins, anties and uncles, all living in the same street, the same HOUSE sometimes. And the kids have so much respect, so much love, for their elders.

We've definitely lost something here in the UK with our increased wealth and mobility.

India? It is run on a caste system, with those at the bottom being treated like dirt!

It always amazes (and impresses) me, how much people from outside the UK seem to value family much more than we do. I thought it was really nice that he sees his opportunity in life not only as great for himself, but also as an opportunity to improve the lives of his family members.
He didn't really say that, that's how it was translated !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.