Gabriel Jesus (injury concern)

He tried to take him out all game everyone has an opinion but to say he didnt mean it sorry but i disagree and i say lucky if Otti caught him when he tried to take is calf away it could have been a lot worse.
Sorry Lee, no intent for me, just a few tackles by one of everyone's favourite booboys against the shiny new toy. I don't see it.

Sorry Lee, no intent for me, just a few tackles by one of everyone's favourite booboys against the shiny new toy. I don't see it.

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2017/06/09/brazil-vs-argentina-highlights/4/ start from 24 mins 25 secs for the behind tackle if that was what you were after earlier.

I understand the Adrenalin in such a game like this but unfortunatly it has history otta was no better last time and i rate otta to a point and this was one of his better games apart from trying to take out Jesus :)

Surely intelligence would be the defending part and not the injuring a player because you can't handle the defending part part?

Edited multiple times; long day.

Don't talk sense! Ota is a boo boy and therefore any opinion on him is wrong!

BOOOOO!

Never seen Vinny resort to elbowing someone he couldn't keep track of...

93:20 reminds me of Maggie Thatcher "just because I am the only one saying it doesn't mean the rest of you are right"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.