Gabriel Jesus (injury concern)

If this was a meaningful game, he wasn't continually hacking at a club teammate, and he didn't take it to the last minute with an overly aggressive challenge that would have gotten him a yellow (or a second, knowing Nico) in a PL match, I might agree.

Your version of intelligence is extremely specific or very broad, I can't decided which. Either way, I've played in defence my entire life—and know the dark arts very well—but I still think the body evidence (not just that incident that actually injured Jesus) is sufficient to support the assertion that Nico has been at least less than intelligent when it comes to his play against Jesus.

Again, as @jimharri said, if Rojo had made all those hacks on Jesus, and ultimately hurt him, this place would riot. There'd be no mention of him "playing intelligently".
A second, knowing Nico?? Remind me again how many red cards he's gotten playing for us?

Surely intelligence would be the defending part and not the injuring a player because you can't handle the defending part part?

Edited multiple times; long day.
He didn't set out to injure him, now did he? You're bang out of order there.

A second, knowing Nico?? Remind me again how many red cards he's gotten playing for us?
That's the bit you focus on? I'll throw in the towel on that.

Plus, I'm on holiday and getting dirty looks from the missus for checking Bluemoon. ;-)

That's the bit you focus on? I'll throw in the towel on that.

Plus, I'm on holiday and getting dirty looks from the missus for checking Bluemoon. ;-)
Didn't focus on it, just couldn't be arsed reading on after since you were obviously talking shite, sorry Seb.

Didn't focus on it, just couldn't be arsed reading on after since you were obviously talking shite, sorry Seb.
Not shite at all—many of us would argue he got away with quite a few challenges/fouls this last season that could have easily been second yellows (both in the PL and CL; ). Again, actual outcome is not the same as potential outcome. My entire point was about how he was playing, not just the outcome. He was hacking at Jesus throughout (this match and their last international match. And that's coming from someone that actually thinks he is a decent defender and doesn't want to see him shipped off (and has generally been in his corner throughout).

And I do now give up (actually, not potentially). The missus is starting to her patience.

Not shite at all—many of us would argue he got away with quite a few challenges/fouls this last season that could have easily been second yellows (both in the PL and CL; ). Again, actual outcome is not the same as potential outcome. My entire point was about how he was playing, not just the outcome. He was hacking at Jesus throughout (this match and their last international match. And that's coming from someone that actually thinks he is a decent defender and doesn't want to see him shipped off (and has generally been in his corner throughout).

And I do now give up (actually, not potentially). The missus is starting to her patience.
H
Actual outcome =/= potential outcome Seb, read that bit again. Did he set out to injure him?

I missed the part where he went through his knee, can you track down a video showing it?

I presume you mean Keane. I can't be arsed looking for the Video but you can check on YouTube. 30 foot in from the main stand, 5 minutes to go and Keane hits AIH from the side with a late tackle, contact on the thigh with Alfies studds firmly in the ground. Later confirmed by the self proclaimed psychopath as deliberate and payback.

I presume you mean Keane. I can't be arsed looking for the Video but you can check on YouTube. 30 foot in from the main stand, 5 minutes to go and Keane hits AIH from the side with a late tackle, contact on the thigh with Alfies studds firmly in the ground. Later confirmed by the self proclaimed psychopath as deliberate and payback.
Nah I was talking about Ota, since you seem so keen to call it a deliberate injury. Can you find that one?

He didn't set out to injure him, now did he? You're bang out of order there.

He tried to take him out all game everyone has an opinion but to say he didnt mean it sorry but i disagree and i say lucky if Otti caught him when he tried to take is calf away it could have been a lot worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.