Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does indeed go I will be very sad to see it, but in truth he probably does need to if he wants to kickstart his career. It's a real shame as he is such a perfect player in so many ways for City and what Pep wants, he just lacks the consistency and confidence you look for from a main striker. It's also disappointing as I'm sure many of us feel he isn't that far off from whatever he needs to click in his head and just explode in terms of his numbers. If he does that then Arsenal would be getting a bargain even at £50M.

I don't think Pep is completely blameless in how things went for him, and injuries came at cruel times. But he is what, 25 now? I think it was @domalino who said, quite rightly, that he needs to decide once and for all what he is and back himself. He needs to believe in himself completely. If he can do that City will regret him leaving but with Haaland here now there was no chance of it happening, so, sadly, he needs to leave for the sake of his career.

After that letter on Arsenal headed paper…. I wouldn’t do business with the arrogant, self entitled scum bags…. I’m hoping Milan or AM come in for him.

And that racist scumbag Alan Davies can fuck off whilst I’m on one….
Someone want to dig that letter out and show it Tixiki before it's to late

Far better technically but reminds of Dzeko in many ways. Scored so many important goals but with Haaland coming in he just ain’t gonna get the games.

50 million sounds fair for all parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.