Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot for the life of me understand why he would go there.

Instantly becomes their best player by a fucking mile though.

Will Alan fuckin Davies be burning his S/T (If he has one) in disgust?
I think Arsenal And Tottenham are both exciting projects right now if I'm being honest. Obviously a level or three below City and Liverpool but I can see the attraction- especially for Jesus who's familiar with Arteta. Living in London probably doesn't hurt either. I wish him the best every game week outside of ours.

According to the Daily Fail/United/Liverpool, The Arse-end have offered £30mill+1p for Jesus. Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon, Soriano, Txiki, and Pep are still rolling around the floor with laughter.
Cheeky Gooner bastards. Tell the Tarquins to come back when they are prepared to offer a fair price and not engage in silly joke offers. Bloody Islingon dickheads.

He’ll go shortly, and fair play to him, his game time is limited at City now and will more so if he’d stay.

All the best to him, good player for us.
Not for £30 Mill. He shouldn't be sold for that. They're £20 mill short of City's valuation. Split the difference, stick some add-ons on if they want and THEN do the deal. There's only a year left on his contract anyway, so that would be a palatable deal. Plus for a striker, Gabby doesn't take enough risks for me, anyway.

Not for £30 Mill. He shouldn't be sold for that. They're £20 mill short of City's valuation. Split the difference, stick some add-ons on if they want and THEN do the deal. There's only a year left on his contract anyway, so that would be a palatable deal. Plus for a striker, Gabby doesn't take enough risks for me, anyway.
And not to a team that paid over 70mil for shite like Pepe

All the players weve taken off them over the years at full market value
We don’t owe them any favours
However it’s the one year on his contract that’s the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.