Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant deny arteta is building a cracking young quality side and it looks like they are going full steam for raphina as well? not sure what has changed for the arse to go and splash possibly £200m in one summer though?

cant deny arteta is building a cracking young quality side and it looks like they are going full steam for raphina as well? not sure what has changed for the arse to go and splash possibly £200m in one summer though?
Four American owned clubs in the top six now. It’s like they know it’s a safe investment.

thats the only thing to wary of is the bloody yanks!!
Super league is a coming whether we like it or not. Going back to the squad Arteta’s developing, I can see them pushing for the league in a couple of seasons, as long as they make top four this season. If not, the vultures will start circling for some of those youngsters.

A bit sad to see this one happen, I love Gabby. An incredibly hard worker and model professional with no little amount of talent.

But I see why he wants to go - he hasn't been getting the minutes he'd like, and with Haaland and Alvarez coming in his time on the pitch would likely be more restricted still. And obviously he has a good existing relationship with Arteta, which should mean he's in good hands.

He's given us so much. Will definitely get a good reception when he returns. I really hope the move works out for him (as long as he forgets his shooting boots when we play them).

It’s a pity Gabi is going at this moment since with potential Cucurella coming we haven’t had so much depth in the squad ever. I would give him one last chance of winning CL with us this season, players look really hungry for trophies.
If not, good luck Gabi and thank you for everything!

Great servants at his age are rarely used today but he’s been a huge part of the story and I wish the lad nothing but success, I hope he bangs them in for them, a special player in there and wouldn’t begrudge him success, all the best Gabby!
Agree mate, he is the epitome of having a team first attitude and will always be remembered fondly. Thanks for everything Gabriel.

A lot of players who play less minutes and might want to leave should model their professional based on this guy. Never felt like he din't give a shit even with the floater sort of role.

I rate Gabby highly but he has never been the 'main man' here. Almost every striker in history would have struggled to get out from Sergio's shadow and then we played without a striker, giving Gabby some time on the pitch and some time out on the wing. I hope that he is a great success at Arsenal - I like him and I like Arteta and I also like another club pushing United down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.