Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delighted for him to get a opportunity to show what he's really worth as a top player and one of the first names on the team sheet

Gonna miss him, think he's a phenomenal squad player but he's never going to be our #9 (just misses too often)

Also, Torres has paid for Haaland, Bazunu has paid for Alvarez and now Jesus has paid for Phillips....top business that

Delighted for him to get a opportunity to show what he's really worth as a top player and one of the first names on the team sheet

Gonna miss him, think he's a phenomenal squad player but he's never going to be our #9 (just misses too often)

Also, Torres has paid for Haaland, Bazunu has paid for Alvarez and now Jesus has paid for Phillips....top business that
Who’s Raz paying for :)

I wish him all the best at Arsenal, they are signing a hard working player.

He's been a real asset to our team and was trusted by pep in the big games last year. A shame he's leaving as I thought he'd really shine once Sergio left but unfortunately with Haaland and Alvarez coming in then I can see why he'd leave.

We've made a profit so it's win-win for both the player and us as a club.

Good luck at Arsenal Gabby.

I wish him all the best at Arsenal, they are signing a hard working player.

He's been a real asset to our team and was trusted by pep in the big games last year. A shame he's leaving as I thought he'd really shine once Sergio left but unfortunately with Haaland and Alvarez coming in then I can see why he'd leave.

We've made a profit so it's win-win for both the player and us as a club.

Good luck at Arsenal Gabby.
I’ve been a harsh critic at times of him but I’m sad to see him go based on his performances last year. I felt he went up a level and as you say in the big games especially the run in he was outstanding. Be sad to see him leave at the point I felt we were starting to see his true potential. Him wide right supplying Haaland would’ve been interesting

Thanks for everything Gabby, you have certainly played your part in our recent success. Unfortunately, you didn't seem able to hit the next level with us which is sad. But you have always given your best and always been a professional on and off and pitch. Wishing you the very best apart from when you play us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.