Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be asking for 50 million. 40 million should be an absolute minimum.

Last of year of his deal will probably mean a discount sale, personally I can see it being 20-something lol, but hopefully we can more than that.

Could have become amazing and has definitely played his part in our recent success. His goal against Saints will never be forgotten. His first cameo against Spurs was also something special. But he hasn’t developed unfortunately and it’s difficult to know his strengths and best position. Seems like a lovely guy and proper professional though, but think we are better off with someone else.

Would be a great signing for Barcelona at 35-40 m. He's entering his prime and may develop into a terrific forward. He's younger than Mahrez and Sterling and is more reliable than them in big games, IMO, not sure that it's a good idea to sell him. Guess Pep would like to keep him, but Jesus might want to move to Barca or Juve/Inter where he will play more regularly.

I don't think anyone would say he is top class, but I think he works hard and has some big goals in him. He's just not "Aguero clinical" but let's be absolutely honest, barely anyone is. In some respects, I think he's been unfairly compared to the greatest PL striker of all time and he comes up short. I think we all expect Brazilian forwards to be world class!

Jesus is one of our more physical players and never backs out of a challenge. He works hard and is pretty skillful. When he comes on, he puts himself about and generally doesn't seem to complain when he's not in the starting XI.

I think if he's got a year left on his contract, we will get a derisory offer for him and we would have zero chance of replacing him for a similar - or double - fee.

Personally, I'd be a bit disappointed to see him leave. There's other players I'd move on first and I'd rather he stayed. Fair play to him if he wants to play every week, he isn't going to get that at City and I don't think many of our squad get that either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.