Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hard worker who gets some big goals, though some would argue he isn’t top level in class. Doesn’t take the chances and Aguero would but being honest not many do! Shouldn’t compare him to the legend that is serge and could be a tad of added pressure being the Brazilian no9.

He gives us physicality and never shirks a meaty challenge. One of the hardest workers in the group and not short of skill either. Never moans at being sub and always puts himself about when he get the nod.

What has he left? One year? Which could mean low offers incoming and would have to pay about double to get a player of similar class.

he’s not the first one I would have out the door and it would sadden me somewhat to see him leave. It may be a case of wanting to play every week, but not many In our squad are guaranteed this!
Thats my 2c on it

I think he would be a very good signing for Newcastle for around 40m
I think him, Joelinton and Almeron/Frazer would work other teams to death. High press and feeding a decent striker could be fun. Their back 4 with the recent additions look more secure. Should be pushing top 8 ....

Would be a great signing for Barcelona at 35-40 m. He's entering his prime and may develop into a terrific forward. He's younger than Mahrez and Sterling and is more reliable than them in big games, IMO, not sure that it's a good idea to sell him. Guess Pep would like to keep him, but Jesus might want to move to Barca or Juve/Inter where he will play more regularly.
I dunno, He's never really managed consistent form at city beyond a good month or so and he's been here a while. If we're losing a forward player this summer, I think he's the one to lose. A player doesn't have to be total shit to be beneath our optimum level.

Works hard, not prolific enough. Close thread?

Is there a stat about chance conversion or shooting accuracy ?

He was prolific against Liverpool in the league, but missed a big a chance in the Cup and that doesn't make him not prolific.

I was hoping that Jesus will be the main striker, instead of changing the CF every game

Grealish & Sterling played more games as CF this season than Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.