Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the game today and this lad, who does seems to know a lot to be fair, said that no decision has been made about Jesus and it all depends on what happens with Sterling.
If Sterling doesn't sign a new deal they will look to sell him before anyone.

I hope we keep him because he’s a very complete player, he can play in a number of positions, he presses like a lunatic, he never gives up / there’s no such thing as a lost cause in his thinking.
I recon that he’s one of those players who will get better and better as he gets older.
He’s strong as an ox, rarely injured and the fact that he’s not overplayed means that he’s likely to still be in great shape in another 5 years.
That’ll give him over a decade of PL and CL experience and he’ll still be able to put that knowledge and experience to good use.

And he’s a nice bloke who never says a bad word about anyone, so who wouldn’t want him in their squad?

I hope we keep him because he’s a very complete player, he can play in a number of positions, he presses like a lunatic, he never gives up / there’s no such thing as a lost cause in his thinking.
I recon that he’s one of those players who will get better and better as he gets older.
He’s strong as an ox, rarely injured and the fact that he’s not overplayed means that he’s likely to still be in great shape in another 5 years.
That’ll give him over a decade of PL and CL experience and he’ll still be able to put that knowledge and experience to good use.

And he’s a nice bloke who never says a bad word about anyone, so who wouldn’t want him in their squad?
I agree and i think that he has evolved into a modern day attacking player, which is perfect for Pep's teams, and the more he plays the better and more consistent he will become.

I do think he and Sterling play similar games for us now and that when Alvarez and, hopefully, Haaland arrive, that there will only be one place available for that type of player and I personally hope that Jesus stays.

Im confused, why are city considering letting Jesus or Sterling leave when Mahrez is older and hasn't exactly been brilliant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.