Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract offered and it’s up to Jesus to decide but pep don’t care as the season has 1 month to go. That’s what I got anyway.

Overall Jesus has not had a great season. If he stays and I hope he does as he brings a lot to the squad. If he wants a new challenge then I will wish him all the best. A move abroad would be preferable. Club might need to bring in funds if we intend to buy Haaland, DM and LB.

Jesus will be a good buy for any team.
considering we don't actually have a number 9 the way we have ignored him so much is criminal .

Contract offered and it’s up to Jesus to decide but pep don’t care as the season has 1 month to go. That’s what I got anyway.

Overall Jesus has not had a great season. If he stays and I hope he does as he brings a lot to the squad. If he wants a new challenge then I will wish him all the best. A move abroad would be preferable. Club might need to bring in funds if we intend to buy Haaland, DM and LB.

Jesus will be a good buy for any team.
Pretty much how I feel mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.