Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheer amount of disrespect here, is quite frankly astonishing. You’d be getting Brazil’s #9, a man who has won several premier league titles and who grafts his arse off every game when for the majority of the time he’s been shunted out of his favoured position or has been coming off the bench and yet has still returned these numbers. Also if we can’t ask for £50m for Jesus then does that mean you also can’t ask for much for Saka? Surely a straight swap is value for money then by your logic

Im certainly not being disrespectful, I'd bite your hands of for Jesus.
However, is part of the problem not the fact he's worried about his place in the Brazil team / squad, & with new forwards signing & a World Cup in November he wants to be playing more regularly?

And again, not being disrespectful, but I don't think he'll be sold for £50M. I doubt someone will even pay £40M. I'm not sure how much money the competition for Jesus, which seems to be Juve & Barca, will have to spend this summer. The money just isn't going round these big teams like it did in the past.

Im certainly not being disrespectful, I'd bite your hands of for Jesus.
However, is part of the problem not the fact he's worried about his place in the Brazil team / squad, & with new forwards signing & a World Cup in November he wants to be playing more regularly?

And again, not being disrespectful, but I don't think he'll be sold for £50M. I doubt someone will even pay £40M. I'm not sure how much money the competition for Jesus, which seems to be Juve & Barca, will have to spend this summer. The money just isn't going round these big teams like it did in the past.

fwiw I think that you’re right.
I love the guy, and I really hope he stays, but I also respect that an international player of his serious calibre needs more minutes than he’s getting and that he’d get much more at a different club in a side with a different system.
He’s highly talented, has a massive work rate, has big experience at the very highest level, he has honours galore and his general lack of regular minutes means that he rarely carries knocks so will just improve with age . . . My theory is that he’ll only get even better as he gets older and my guess is that he’ll still be playing top level footy at 35.
If you get him for £40M then you’ll have got an absolute bargain and that could happen because the alternative is that he completes his contract and signs on a free with a bumper signing on bonus . . and who wouldn’t?

My hope is that he stays but I’m not banking on it.

Rumor of the day is that Arsenal is in talks with Victor Osimhen. Would they really sign both?
Surely not...we all know what napoli are like for having pants down on price. Arsenal are not known for splashing massive money(pepe aside).

David Ornstein claims that the deal between the Gunners and the Brazilian is "pretty much done and dusted".

Not sure how reliable is David, but anyway I will be glad for Jesus.

He deserve to play every week and that was not possible here.

David Ornstein claims that the deal between the Gunners and the Brazilian is "pretty much done and dusted".
It’s not done until our club gets involved. And we can turn it around with a new contract offer too

Not sure how reliable is David, but anyway I will be glad for Jesus.

He deserve to play every week and that was not possible here.

Looks like all the negotiating has been done with Jesus agent and all agreed but they haven’t made any offer to us or spoke to anyone at city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.