Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s your opinion then having more knowledge than most on here ? Top prospect? A couple of years to settle ? Straight into the first team? He will take time to settle no doubt (Christ even English players do) but one for the future or one for next season?

He is talented playing locally here in South America and will take time to settle (maybe a couple of seasons?). I said before: he is a Ferran Torres replacement. For me, Torres arrived as a more talented and ready player. They’re both the same age, so it will be interested to compare where they both are in, say, five years. Maybe if Julian gets to spend all that time with Pep, it could be a massive improvement, as was with Jesus. I think fans will like the guy too, but better have patience. I may sound harsh on him now but I’ll be the first on his performance thread next season telling people to be patient

It's 50/50 if he even goes at the moment, and he wouldn't be playing unless something big changes.
If he can maintain the form, Tite will utilize him a lot. He’s a big fan

20 games without a goal, and very little other contribution.
Tite praises his off the ball contribution. The lack of goals certainly is what gets him criticized in the media here a lot. That’s why I am saying he needs to maintain this form. Tite found alternatives to him but I don’t see him as passionate about them. Jesus getting sent off in the last Copa América was another big issue that he needs to recover from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.