Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done for getting the thread back on track.

Between Gabi and Raz being sold, easily pick Gabi. between him and mahrez though? not that easy.

Hypothetically, as none might leave this summer
Why do you think it’s so easy to pick Gabby over. Raz

Isn’t it more likely Sterling will leave this summer as he has still not signed a new contract. He is on big wages and would free up plenty of cash for Haaland wages if the reports of Haaland getting £500k a week

I hope he renews, I know he wants to be the main man but football isn't always that kind, but what he does have here is he is constantly winning trophies and while he doesn't start every game he starts a lot....and that's before you consider that Sterling is likely out the door, Mahrez also either this summer or next

And Arsenal....yea he'll be the main man (and a star) but he isn't winning anything and they probably won't bring out the best in him

Praying he renews

Why do you think it’s so easy to pick Gabby over. Raz
The reason Jesus will go is because he will be easier to sell. He’s younger and on lower wages. Sterling will most likely stay another year and leave on a free or potentially extend if he reinvents himself on the right wing with a striker (his best position).

In my opinion, i think it's unlikely Jesus, Sterling and Mahrez leaves. One of them could obviously, but I just don't see it (or want it either)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.