Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not hard to see why people want Jesus over Mahrez.

He's 6 years younger and Mahrez while having alot of goal contributions, has alot of penalties in there. Jesus also hussles more than Mahrez.

Haaland and Alvarez can maybe takes a load off Jesus mind and let him perform to his best.

We also have Palmer who is basically just Mahrez on the right.

Frankly, I don't mind going with alot of young guys in our main squad next season (Haaland, Alvarez, Palmer additions), there are still plenty of seniors around them.

These 4 also guarantee goals, and I'm including Palmer because I think if he can be a regular squad member, he can score 20 goals in a season (I think his ability to score is crazy).

Mahrez remains the best option on the right wing, especially with a striker like Haaland (reminiscent of Vardy in Leicester). He will be here for many years to come.

Palmer is smooth but not as busy as Jesus. I hope we have all 3 on the right as options.

Just sell Sterling for the love of all things holy and my mental health :-)
Agree. Swap Sterling for FdJ, keep both Mahrez and Jesus.

Di Marzio going against the grain saying Pep wants to keep him and a new deal is “close”.

Edit: Sorry, just seen this already posted above.

This would be great news
Imagine Jesus, Alvarez and haaland as our options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.