Gabriel Jesus joins Arsenal

AFTV will love him I'm sure, until they don't.....

Hate seeing him in that shirt.

Thanks and all the best Gabby.....

FWzo3XIWAAAnTfa

in the Europa League.

Brilliant .....But all the best Gaby and Big Thanks...

The BBC have him down as winning 4 PL trophies,an FA Cup and 3 League Cups.
Surely it should read as 4 League Cups, looks like the Beeb are being economical with the truth again.

They've just copied Wikipedia.

Good luck. Clear from the start that he was never the successor we wanted for Aguero but vital to our success in recent years and deserves to go somewhere he’ll get more game time. Personally I feel like £45m is a fair price for him regardless of his contract situation and it’s particularly good business by the club with a year left on his deal.

Thanks for the memories!

I think he's got the potential to kick on and become a very good main man at Arsenal, but he needs the big move to go through that transformation. Needs to mature a bit and start welcoming pressure instead of being scared of it, and I think Arteta will put a lot of effort into making that happen.

It will be great for Brazil if it comes off.

Thank you Gabby.

I hope you're a huge success at at the Tarquins. Apart from when you play against us and you stay permanently offside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.