Gabriel Jesus joins Arsenal

It was an interview on the Denilson show. He was asked whey he left, he said as Pep would play a false 9 rather than him as a striker and gives 2 specific examples, Bernardo in the LC away at united and then home PSG game in the group.

It is a 3 way conversation and comes across worse when edited with words and player names added and a lot left out.
That perfomance by Bernardo was one of the best he has given in a City shirt. He ran United ragged in a way that Jesus could never have done. It's a shame Gabby can't keep his mouth shut in the media. Ya Ya made the same mistake (helped by his agent) when he left our club. Pep is a totally ruthless manager. Players know what they are signing up for when they take the big money to play for the best manager.

Elite players like kdb step up to the plate when called out or things arent going there way, good players like jesus run away and that is the difference

Well, none of that showed on the pitch, he worked hard, harder than most. Well done for being so professional. But wtf crying and phoning home.. Cmon is that really true?

Anyways, with City Jesus won most of his medals. If we had not given him the start he has had he would be a bit part player (Which is really what he is).

Not going to slag him. But compare his attitude to Stones’ when he couldn’t get a game.

Pretty sure I’ve read Guardiola saying that he had Stones in and basically told him he wasn’t in his plans and would be best finding another club. Stones responded by saying, no thanks I’ll stay and prove to you I’m good enough.

Versus, crying to your mum when you don’t get a game.

Slight difference in mentality there. Probably not unconnected to the fact that one played a major part in winning a treble last year and the other won fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.