Gabriel Jesus return from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel Jesus: "The knee is very complicated, even more so as I’ve never had an injury there. I put it in my head that I have to recover well and not fast. It is a question of confidence, to take the fear out of the head. I think in a short time I'll train with the group again."

Gabriel Jesus: "I’m still a little scared. In a week, I’ll spend more days hitting the ball. I think I’m losing the fear."

Gabriel Jesus: "The knee is very complicated, even more so as I’ve never had an injury there. I put it in my head that I have to recover well and not fast. It is a question of confidence, to take the fear out of the head. I think in a short time I'll train with the group again."

Gabriel Jesus: "I’m still a little scared. In a week, I’ll spend more days hitting the ball. I think I’m losing the fear."

He isn't related to Sturridge by any chance?....Lol!

Good job Aguero has come into form with Gabriel injured. Not looking good for Wembley.

Sounds like the injury has really got into his head. Hope he's not too scared to fight for the ball with the intensity he used to.

Hmm, not sure how to take this: I just hope he’ll be fit by the the end of this month at least, as we really to give Aguero some well earned rest before the opening Match fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.