Gabriel Jesus return from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
kun needs a rest too . luckily he is in form

looks like a mental thing with jesus

hope he comes back soon

Hmmmm.....

Really tough one this as it could go either way.

1. Just a mental blip and once he comes through first game/ challenge etc he is back to being and playing the way Jesus did.

2. That he never fully returns to being the tenacious forward he was - he will still be excellent but may be a different player to Jesus pre injury

Some players return from injury and play exactly the same way regardless of the consequences to themselves.

Others ( either consciously or subconsciously) adapt their game to avoid similar situations.

Only time will tell which it is.

Listening to Pep Jesus should be in the frame for the next game.

Listening to Gabriel it's going to take him a little longer to mentally adjust to being fit enough to play again.

Only solution is to get back on the horse.

What is wrong with him saying he a bit fearful. Anyone who has had an injury usually is.

Totally agree...from experience i severely dislocated my knee back in November (sports injury) and i am now only just starting to walk in some sort of normality. Regarding the fear thing, it is correct because i think that my knee will just give way again at the slightest wrong movement. The physio yesterday even spoke to me about the psychological side of getting past the fear factor.

I can understand where Jesus is coming from with his statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.