Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very excited about the prospect of signing him. He might just be the best u20 talent in South America at the moment.

Palmeiras have got the deal they wanted. They will have their biggest star available to try to win the Brazilian league, which they have failed to do since 1996, and will also pocket 9.6 million euros (30% of the player's rights).

The rest of the fee will be divided between the player, who will receive eight million euros (for 25% of his own rights), and 7.2 million euros for each of his agents, Fabio Caran and Cristiano Simoes (who own 22.5% of the player's rights).

Wow....So detail..

€32m has shocked me as I know nothing about this kid but if he is the next Neymar/Ronaldinho it will be well worth it.

I think they have the whispering voice of someone close to our targets/deals this summer. In general they are very hit and miss.
they seem pretty convinced it's happening. Hopefully it does as he could be a great talent going forward. Says he would stay on loan till december

I think this could be the best business city have pulled off so far this window. I say that knowing gundo was a great signing for the money...

they seem pretty convinced it's happening. Hopefully it does as he could be a great talent going forward. Says he would stay on loan till december

I'm pretty sure one of their journalists is good friends with peps brother maybe that's where they getting info. They have basically called all our targets so far mate.

It would make sense for us to do this before the Olympics start, as apparently he's going to be starting for them and if he is as big a talent as they say, playing next to a fairly serious Brazil team, he could be the star of the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.