Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel Jesus goes to Manchester City
The Citizens break the bank and will pay 32 million euros for the young striker claimed by the club Palmeiras

21/07/2016 | 6:49 H.
Jesus Gabriel's future is already decided: in the coming days his move to Manchester City will be formalized. The player's agent, Cristiano Simoes, and Palmeiras have given approval to an exorbitant offer of 32 million euros, well above the international valuation of the player who was around 20 million euros.

The footballer, who signed for five years, wanted to go to Barca, but have convinced him that is to play the Premier. In the end, strictly they imposed chrematistic to sporting criteria.

Of course, at the express wish of the player himself, the City will leave Palmeiras at least until December, when the Brasileirao ends. At year end, Pep Guardiola will decide whether it will implement it or leave it in his home club until the start of the 2017/18 season.

32 million will pay the entity owned by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed, far surpass any expectations he had set both as the agent Palmeiras striker. With its petrodollars, the City has defeated all competitors KO: Barca, Juve, Bayern and even Florentino Perez checkbook.

The City was not in the group of five clubs (Barcelona, Madrid, Bayern, United and PSG), which had a buyout clause of 24 million reduced. To avoid surprises, Txiqui Begiristain and Ferran Soriano decided to throw overboard the house and get close to 40 million rescission clause.

Palmeiras has gotten away with it. Will have its biggest star to try to win the Brazilian League, which resists since 1996, and also 9.6 million euros (corresponding to 30% of the economic rights) it will pocket. The remaining amount will be divided into 8 million for the player himself (which holds 25% of their rights) and 7.2 million for each Caran agents and Cristiano Fabio Simoes (having 22.5% respectively).

Never seen this lad play.

Will have to keep an eye out for him.

Gabriel Jesus goes to Manchester City
The Citizens break the bank and will pay 32 million euros for the young striker claimed by the club Palmeiras

21/07/2016 | 6:49 H.
Jesus Gabriel's future is already decided: in the coming days his move to Manchester City will be formalized. The player's agent, Cristiano Simoes, and Palmeiras have given approval to an exorbitant offer of 32 million euros, well above the international valuation of the player who was around 20 million euros.

The footballer, who signed for five years, wanted to go to Barca, but have convinced him that is to play the Premier. In the end, strictly they imposed chrematistic to sporting criteria.

Of course, at the express wish of the player himself, the City will leave Palmeiras at least until December, when the Brasileirao ends. At year end, Pep Guardiola will decide whether it will implement it or leave it in his home club until the start of the 2017/18 season.

32 million will pay the entity owned by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed, far surpass any expectations he had set both as the agent Palmeiras striker. With its petrodollars, the City has defeated all competitors KO: Barca, Juve, Bayern and even Florentino Perez checkbook.

The City was not in the group of five clubs (Barcelona, Madrid, Bayern, United and PSG), which had a buyout clause of 24 million reduced. To avoid surprises, Txiqui Begiristain and Ferran Soriano decided to throw overboard the house and get close to 40 million rescission clause.

Palmeiras has gotten away with it. Will have its biggest star to try to win the Brazilian League, which resists since 1996, and also 9.6 million euros (corresponding to 30% of the economic rights) it will pocket. The remaining amount will be divided into 8 million for the player himself (which holds 25% of their rights) and 7.2 million for each Caran agents and Cristiano Fabio Simoes (having 22.5% respectively).

It doesn't exactly sound like us does it?

Striking quickly, making a huge bid that gets accepted straight away, leaving him on loan until January or next season.

Just doesn't sound like a city transfer. But maybe things change under pep.

Striking quickly, making a huge bid that gets accepted straight away, leaving him on loan until January or next season.

There alot of specifics in there thou which tabloids don't usually do if they're making the whole thing up.

If true we`ve managed to strike a deal with third party ownership also,just as long as the bastards don`t come knocking again in December.Good job I have faith in Txiki.

I was pretty sure he wouldn't come to us considering his clause for 4 teams and the interest from so many teams. Its still just one report but if true we have signed the next big thing is football period. I am extremely excited for this kid along with Moreno. He definitely has a higher peak than Martial from what I have seen.

I was pretty sure he wouldn't come to us considering his clause for 4 teams and the interest from so many teams. Its still just one report but if true we have signed the next big thing is football period. I am extremely excited for this kid along with Moreno. He definitely has a higher peak than Martial from what I have seen.
On football manager

I was going to say that if we make this signing it might be the first time a Premiership club has brought a young South American star and that they normally go to Spanish and Portuguese clubs and then I remembered Matias Vuoso

Guardiola: "Gabriel Jesus come with me to the City"
Pep Guardiola was wet and Gabriel Jesus called several times to convince him to go play with him Premier

Manchester City have bid very strong to close at Gabriel Jesus and has not hesitated to use the 'Guardiola factor' to swing the balance, with a dizzying range of 32 million euros for a 'Menino prodigy' of 19 years.

Txiqui Begiristain was fully aware that, on equal terms, the pearl palmeirense preferred to go the club, mysticism arouses the Catalan club in Brazil between the cracks and aspiring. Therefore, the technical secretary of the Citizens took out the heavy artillery and asked the express collaboration of Pep Guardiola, although it was to hire a rough diamond that only incorporated in December or July 2017.

As has always done throughout his career with all the players who have interested him, Pep did not hesitate to pick up the phone to convince, in this case Jesus Gabriel. And, of course, the young striker, 19, was impressed that the best coach in the world were talking to him. Among the many virtues that have Santpedor coach is the ability of seduction and conviction with their partners and this time it worked again.

Neymar could have played the same role as Guardiola for Barca side. However, when Ney and Gabriel concentrated in Teresopolis on Monday to prepare the Olympic Games Palmeiras striker's future he was already decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.