Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope we don’t sell this lad. We don’t need him to be that prolific now we have Haaland, but his all round forward play is still fucking superb and I’ll be so pissed off if the club sell him. Haaland can’t play every game either. Would be a stupid decision to let Jesus leave.
If Gabby and Bernardo left, who'd do all the spade work ?

Really hope we don’t sell this lad. We don’t need him to be that prolific now we have Haaland, but his all round forward play is still fucking superb and I’ll be so pissed off if the club sell him. Haaland can’t play every game either. Would be a stupid decision to let Jesus leave.
We won’t decide to let him leave, Jesus will decide he wants to leave, sounds like he has.

Id rather we develop Alvarez for a extra season and see how Haaland/Jesus works for a year then make a decision. I think unfortunately for city but great for Jesus is that its clear he could be a leading striker at a lot of clubs and id love to see that for him tbh.

Can't knock making a profit on the lad and especially with his contract situation.

I'm sure it's very amicable between the lad and Pep but we've just bought another two forwards, can't blame him for wanting to leave.

Can't knock making a profit on the lad and especially with his contract situation.

I'm sure it's very amicable between the lad and Pep but we've just bought another two forwards, can't blame him for wanting to leave.
Sergio left, Torres sold, Alvarez and Erland in, numbers back up to where they were, no need to sell him especially with possibility still of Raheem &/or Riyadh moving on. If he goes I hope it is his choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.