Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather see raz or Mahrez go than Jesus. His work rate off the ball is one of the best at the club. Pressure off him to score too with 2 incomings could lead to his best season next year.

I can see why he wants out though as he wants regular game time & he will do well at arsenal with Arteta if the rumours are true

Mahrez gets the numbers. Many don't see it but he's improved drastically since his first season. He makes better passes, better runs, feels like he's much more in sync with the team. Jesus I would love to stay but not at the expense of RM.
I hope we’re making the right decision if Jesus does leave with Mahrez leaving. In my normally wrong opinion, Palmer is a Mahrez regen and I full expect him to be part of the first team next year. What I mean is a Foden like breakout season. I also believe it’s good to have a group of players with a varied skill set between them. Jesus, Sterling, Haaland, Alvarez, Palmer, Foden and Grealish. Perfectly balanced. With five subs next year they will all get game time.

Only if Pep actually remembers to use his substitutions.

His track record of subs this season hasn't been inspiring to be honest.
I think that’s purely down to squad management. Our squad isn’t the biggest and keeping the players on the bench saving them for the next match is a common theme from Pep. We will be going all out for every trophy next season, with a bigger squad that will mean everyone is still fresh come the end of the season.

I think that’s purely down to squad management. Our squad isn’t the biggest and keeping the players on the bench saving them for the next match is a common theme from Pep. We will be going all out for every trophy next season, with a bigger squad that will mean everyone is still fresh come the end of the season.

It's known as overplaying senior players and not trusting the academy lads for 10/15 minutes, even when we're in full control of games.

As you say, we've been working with a small squad, but Pep did say he was happy with it during the January window.

We'll be better off next season.

It's known as overplaying senior players and not trusting the academy lads for 10/15 minutes, even when we're in full control of games.

As you say, we've been working with a small squad, but Pep did say he was happy with it during the January window.

We'll be better off next season.
Is that like you were saying KDB was overplayed. Seemed to go okay.

50m in euros is poor fee for him. or great fee from Arsenals point of view. hope its much more than that.
even a cash strapped Barca we were able to get more out of for Torres. Jesus is more mature, better player than Torres.

make it at least 50m in pounds and hten if Jesus really wants to go, still would wait 1 month to aks around Juve, Barca etc to put up same price as dnt prefer him to be a PL rival to us. i do think he helps a lot to current Arsenal front line instead of Lacazette who is old and poor while Aubamayeng did not give a shit about them.

I hope we’re making the right decision if Jesus does leave with Mahrez leaving. In my normally wrong opinion, Palmer is a Mahrez regen and I full expect him to be part of the first team next year. What I mean is a Foden like breakout season. I also believe it’s good to have a group of players with a varied skill set between them. Jesus, Sterling, Haaland, Alvarez, Palmer, Foden and Grealish. Perfectly balanced. With five subs next year they will all get game time.

depends how many subs he makes. I don’t think making 5 subs in a prem game will happen much and I’d hope not either. Players need consistent game time - not constant rotation and the team needs a stable line up

our best players usually always start most games

50m in euros is poor fee for him. or great fee from Arsenals point of view. hope its much more than that.
even a cash strapped Barca we were able to get more out of for Torres. Jesus is more mature, better player than Torres.

make it at least 50m in pounds and hten if Jesus really wants to go, still would wait 1 month to aks around Juve, Barca etc to put up same price as dnt prefer him to be a PL rival to us. i do think he helps a lot to current Arsenal front line instead of Lacazette who is old and poor while Aubamayeng did not give a shit about them.
I agree the price is a bit low but hasn't Gabriel got just 1 year left.?Also, we make a profit and had good service from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.