Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

Robbiejd said:
Seems a but dull to me !
3eff6e19-d230-8b3c.jpg

That actually looks better than the away kit, IMO.

I have to say, whether you love it or hate it (I love both) I am so glad that Umbro (and hopefully Nike down the line) get the fact that we as a fan base (yes, I speak for you all ;) dont want dragons, lightning bolts, checkered tablecloth patterns (FFS) and other assorted shite on our kits.

Keep em simple and classy and they will fly off the shelves.

TFC said:
I have to say, whether you love it or hate it (I love both) I am so glad that Umbro (and hopefully Nike down the line) get the fact that we as a fan base (yes, I speak for you all ;) dont want dragons, lightning bolts, checkered tablecloth patterns (FFS) and other assorted shite on our kits.

Keep em simple and classy and they will fly off the shelves.

I suspect whilst Umbro clearly understand this, Nike won't.

Umbro office is a cool Northern quarter outfit, but Nike is their boss co, so it has nothing to do with take over or anything, it is all about brand image. Prob would not have happened if we had not won league, but with success comes the corporate pay off. Nike want their name on the champions shirts! Fair respect to the Umbro outfit as they have always tried to relate to the cool Manc vibe of blues fans!

Don't know where this has come from, if spoof or not, it is a cracking image.

[bigimg]http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv178/talkativesprout/darksidemcfc.jpg[/bigimg]

I really do hate it. Someone said before... how can you fuck up blue and white? By changing white to black I guess.

talkativesprout said:
Don't know where this has come from, if spoof or not, it is a cracking image.

[bigimg]http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv178/talkativesprout/darksidemcfc.jpg[/bigimg]

One of the guys on here made it unfortunately. Looks fantastic though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.