Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

The home shirt would be quality if it wasn't for the hideous collar/neck. I love the tasteful b&w badge but I just can't take my eyes off that awful neck. For that reason, I'm out.

The away shirt is superb. A 'classic', no-nonsene football shirt. I will definitely be buying it.

Does the lack of a third kit announcement mean we'll be using the nice black and red striped kit?

Re: Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

LoveCity said:
Does the lack of a third kit announcement mean we'll be using the nice black and red striped kit?

3rd kit out in Sept apparently. It's all black and based on our first ever kit as st marks

Sent from my Galaxy S3. CTID

manchester_city_1884-a.gif

A man can dream. Imagine if they made the shorts that long to!

Don't like the home one for the reasons many have alluded to in here. The collar is ghastly IMO and the black doesn't look nice on a sky blue background IMO.

The away kit is just absolute perfection. I'm not one for the colour maroon in general, but my god they have nailed it with that kit. I cannot wait for us to wear that in an away game in the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.