Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

Those goalkeeper kits are terrible. The home and away are great but the two keeper kits look dire.

side by side they look mint

city1213.png

Rebelblue said:
richards30 said:
Rebelblue said:
This kit and the maroon and the black third kit were complete in Jan, I got to see them for my sports shop. Umbro were blindsided by their owner Nike and City with the announcement last month so they didn't have a clue that this was their last effort. (Prob very bitter about it so that's why they have released it now with City doing it tomorrow on the official site)

People that think these kits just pop up overnight are well off the mark I'm afraid.
Did the black one look any good mate? Any details of design etc you can give?

I liked it, it's black and charcoal subtle stripes, similar to the top Macken scored in a WHL in the 4-3 comeback game, only in black if you get me. Was told that it is being held off now til Sept, was always going to be called the "Euro away". Don't know if it'll still go ahead, the rep is on his way to me so I'll pick his brains a bit more.

article-1234201-0784D2B4000005DC-655_468x286.jpg

The maroon looks great as well, not like the pic that's doing the rounds.

With THIS kind of subtle stripe??

flipmode said:
Don't like the home one for the reasons many have alluded to in here. The collar is ghastly IMO and the black doesn't look nice on a sky blue background IMO.

The away kit is just absolute perfection. I'm not one for the colour maroon in general, but my god they have nailed it with that kit. I cannot wait for us to wear that in an away game in the CL.

You can turn the collar inside so you end up with just the black "v".

[bigimg]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6600/picture3pai.png[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.