Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

LongsightM13 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
LongsightM13 said:
No, but you have repeatedly said on here in the past that there is an age limit on which someone should wear a replica shirt.
So do you dismiss your Glasto buddy with your oft-stated sneers about any man in his 40s seen wearing a replica top?
Or does slippery Noel, the moving target, manage to dodge that one as well?

Now that's moving the goalposts in a rather spectacular manner. PMSL!

To use Damocles's phrase, that's the ultimate "Straw Man". Fair play for a bigger deflection than Micah's at Newcastle.

For the record, I think Noel looks a bit of a dick in those shots. But that really isn't the discussion at hand and I think you probably know that.
Haha, I'm deflecting nothing. I asked you a reasonable question based on your previous statements and indirect sneers aimed at other blues who buy replica shirts.
I stand by my opinion that Gallagher is a fraud and an opportunist, based on my own personal experiences and the evidence of my own eyes and ears, going back to the 80s.
To paraphrase a great man, I don't buy into the "Groupthink" about Noel Gallagher.
I won't bother with this anymore as this is a thread about the kits, not about Oasis. Our butting heads on the issue will be boring for everyone else.

funny you would say you dont buy into groupthink then refer to noel as oasis

Just jumped on the site to order the home shirt and... surprise surprise... it's down. Joke.

Just went back and ordered. 16 Kun Aguero, badges etc. Pushing the boat out.

mcfcinprague said:
Dubai Blue said:
Forzacitizens said:
love both kits

bj7k1d.jpg
The away shirt looks so much better in that pic. Very nice indeed.

I've been waiting 40 odd years for us to wear a maroon away kit. I used to love the one we had in the late 60's. We used to wear it at Leeds mostly if memory serves.

Where were you in the early 90s?

GaudinoMotors said:
mcfcinprague said:
Dubai Blue said:
The away shirt looks so much better in that pic. Very nice indeed.

I've been waiting 40 odd years for us to wear a maroon away kit. I used to love the one we had in the late 60's. We used to wear it at Leeds mostly if memory serves.

Where were you in the early 90s?

I have the maroon and white striped one and the purpe and white striped one and the white one with the maroon sash one

I mean all maroon

city shirts at sports direct £37 to pre order. adults, <a class="postlink" href="http://images.sportsdirect.com/images/products/37715319_l.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://images.sportsdirect.com/images/p ... 5319_l.jpg</a>

kenzie115 said:
Bit disappointed it's white lettering on the away kit and not gold but still a great kit.

The keeper's kits are basically a long sleeved away kit in green and purple with no stripes.

Que

Kits look great but fuck the prices on the OS, especially as they only have a 1 year shelf life.

Our Worst Kit Ever?

Seen the pictures of the new away kit, jeez what a pile of crap. Just can`t believe that it`s going to sell, to me it`s just a piss take to get more money out of the fans. I hope it`s a third kit because after the red and black sripe classic, it`s shit.

Re: Our Worst Kit Ever?

How come this couldn't be put in the other kit thread?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.