Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

Noel was good at T in the Park last night. Someone in the crowd shouted something about City and he said "yeah, we're still the fucking champions!"

cant decide on the home or away, which one is better ?

Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

Really dig the away shirt. Not a fan of the home shirt at all.

Aside from the kits, here's hoping that once Nike takes over we will get much better merchandise than whats offered by Umbro right now. Im referring to everyday apparel tshirts, hoodies, outerwear, etc.

I must say Barca, Utd, etc all have wayyyyy more appealing/better quality/bigger number of items from Nike than the stuff currently offered by Umbro. Some of it is downright atrocious.

Rydad1 said:

Aside from the kits, here's hoping that once Nike takes over we will get much better merchandise than whats offered by Umbro right now. Im referring to everyday apparel tshirts, hoodies, outerwear, etc.

I must say Barca, Utd, etc all have wayyyyy more appealing/better quality/bigger number of items from Nike than the stuff currently offered by Umbro. Some of it is downright atrocious.

Is this a joke comment? The stuff designed and made my umbro is class in comparison to other kit makers like the jackets they make etc

Rydad1 said:

pmsl, how can anyone say that nike is a good thing for football shirts or general merchandise you only have to look at uniteds tea towel kit, umbro all the way- they have produced some of the best kits weve had in years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.