Gallagher

daveduke67

2krccp.png

What a twat.

Why does the club insist on involving him - he can't be arsed making the journey up from London to watch us. Plenty of real fans do, ones who have to juggle family, work and finances every week - yet he can't be bothered to get someone to take him in the back of his luxury car whilst the nanny helps look after his kids and the price of his trip has been earned in interest whilst he's been puttng his socks on. Unless it's Wembley of course - then he'll be there in his executive box with his other 'CTID (when it suits me and doesn't involve a three hour journey)' friends

He's a b-list musician that few are interested in now - if he's our number one celebrity fan then I'd keep it quiet and certainly not advertise the fact on the OS.

Believe it or not, he's an absolute gentleman.

Me and the lads met him the day before the final. He was outside his gaff as we were walking to the pub. Saw one of us had the shirt on and he spent the next 30 mins chatting away talking about, City, Manchester etc getting pics taken etc.

He misses home but like many blues, he has to work away with his job. That's how he sees it.

My perception of Liam changed greatly that day.

Lots of clubs have celebrity fans. At least he's a manc and has some idea of what's going on. If I remember rightly, Slash thought the rags were in the FA cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.