Gallagher

I've seen him and his brother at many away games over the years so don't agree with your view. he's a supporter like the rest of us and makes the games he can..

BigTony said:
Just heard his version of blue moon, anyone heard it yet?
Yes, I've just watched the video on the OS, love it and the new home shirt. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/</a>

gordon from gorton said:
How the fuck can he get to games if he is touring in Japan?
It makes me laugh, i think people actaully think he tours Wembley, CoMS and the Milleneum and then sits on his arse for 3 years in London. When the reality is that he can be on tour for 12-18months promoting an album; has a few months off; then can be on tour for 24 months celebrating the album.. all over the world!

Don't forget as much as we love our club and have always thought we were a big club, before the Sheikh came along we were complete nobodies on the world stage and the ONLY person spreading the name of Manchester City Football Club around the world was Liam!

I think some people need to get a grip! I mean i don't find Les Chapman funny, and said so in his thread, but i didn't call him a twat and say i hated him (far from it, i'm sure he's a top bloke - as is Liam!)

Just read the OP and was ready to write a long rant of a reply, but glad to see the next 2 pages of posts share my thoughts.

I cant see anything remotely wrong with Liam in the way he conducts himself regarding Manchester City. Why should we all of a sudden be comparing him to other fans? Why is he not a 'real fan' in your eyes? What is a real fan?

There's something very wrong with the majority of people in this country in that we tend to not like seeing other people succeed.

phil-mcfc said:
There's something very wrong with the majority of people in this country in that we tend to not like seeing other people succeed.

Dunno about the majority but I do agree people in this country have problems with success.

The same people however would have a problem with Liam even if he didn't become successful and was on the dole still living in Burnage.

Never met the guy so I can't comment on him, I like Oasis, Don't like Beady Eye yet.
As for the Cheese on promoting our new shirt, someone has to do it as the shirt is mingin' lol

bluechris11 said:
Lots of clubs have celebrity fans. At least he's a manc and has some idea of what's going on. If I remember rightly, Slash thought the rags were in the FA cup final.

My love for him died a little when I read that.

daveduke67 said:
2krccp.png

What a twat.

Why does the club insist on involving him - he can't be arsed making the journey up from London to watch us. Plenty of real fans do, ones who have to juggle family, work and finances every week - yet he can't be bothered to get someone to take him in the back of his luxury car whilst the nanny helps look after his kids and the price of his trip has been earned in interest whilst he's been puttng his socks on. Unless it's Wembley of course - then he'll be there in his executive box with his other 'CTID (when it suits me and doesn't involve a three hour journey)' friends

He's a b-list musician that few are interested in now - if he's our number one celebrity fan then I'd keep it quiet and certainly not advertise the fact on the OS.

My response to your post was quite considered and based on the Liam I met in person. I've read your op back again and I must say I don't think you'll find a more ignorant, ill-informed, desperate post anywhere else on this site - and that's going some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.