Game of Thrones 4

kinkladz-ade said:
adrianr said:
kalouk said:
I am traumatised!! :(

Likewise!! Sat here in semi shock. Glad the show can still shock me though, even if I don't always like where it goes.

More shocks to come....

Don't doubt it, that's why its so good. Do wish Denaerys would get them out again though.

Anyway this it's the last time I post in this thread. Last time I came in I saw a spoiler from the book that I imagine they're not getting to in the series for a while. Even more annoying that I have all the books sat there but don't want to get ahead of the series!

without a dream said:
RandomJ said:
The Pope said:
So he's only looking at her tits for artistic merit then?

Can't blame him her body is stunning. Was starting to worry we'd never get to see it.

I can't believe they cut her and Dany's lesbian action from the books. Tragic.

there is no lesbian scene between her and Danny.

" .........Acharia also pointed out that the Daenerys/Irri sex scene which occurred in the third novel will now never happen."

Amrita Acharia is the actress who played Irri, one of the three handmaiden who died in Qarth. in the books she doesn't die but for some reason they killed her in the TV show.

This is a post about the latest episode, nothing more.. Just being cautious.
Just watched the latest episode, am I being daft or was it a tad unrealistic. I mean the ending of course. The whole series has been fantasy, but the mortal to mortal combat has been true to real life really. But the end of this episode...is that even possible? What's his skull made out of? Paper Mâché?

Also nitpicking a bit but I thought they could've shown the size difference a bit better, just to amplify the disbelief that the smaller guy had the upper hand.

Great way to let the audience think the big guy is beat though, I certainly didn't see it coming. (Not read the books)

adrianr said:
kinkladz-ade said:
adrianr said:
Likewise!! Sat here in semi shock. Glad the show can still shock me though, even if I don't always like where it goes.

More shocks to come....

Don't doubt it, that's why its so good. Do wish Denaerys would get them out again though.

Anyway this it's the last time I post in this thread. Last time I came in I saw a spoiler from the book that I imagine they're not getting to in the series for a while. Even more annoying that I have all the books sat there but don't want to get ahead of the series!

Dani has got it in her contract now that she will not be doing any more nude scenes

TangerineSteve17 said:
Just watched the latest episode, am I being daft or was it a tad unrealistic. I mean the ending of course. The whole series has been fantasy, but the mortal to mortal combat has been true to real life really. But the end of this episode...is that even possible? What's his skull made out of? Paper Mâché?

Also nitpicking a bit but I thought they could've shown the size difference a bit better, just to amplify the disbelief that the smaller guy had the upper hand.

Great way to let the audience think the big guy is beat though, I certainly didn't see it coming. (Not read the books)

Think we generally agreed after UK airing it was OK to talk about the latest episode.

On your question, the same scenario happened in the last Star Trek film - hence the discussion here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2013/05/29/star_trek_into_darkness_could_khan_really_crush_a_skull_with_his_bare_hands.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/201 ... hands.html</a>

TangerineSteve17 said:

The mountain is 8 foot tall, weighs over 30 stone all of it muscle, is said to have shoulders and arms as thick as the trunks of small trees. In battle he wears armour so heavy no normal man could walk in it so he is said to be nearly invincible and he wields a 6 foot two handed sword with just one hand. He is the strongest man in Westeros and is probably one of its greatest ever soldiers as well. So in the world the books are set in it's very realistic he could crush a skull with his bare hands.

Henkeman said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

Think we generally agreed after UK airing it was OK to talk about the latest episode.

On your question, the same scenario happened in the last Star Trek film - hence the discussion here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2013/05/29/star_trek_into_darkness_could_khan_really_crush_a_skull_with_his_bare_hands.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/201 ... hands.html</a>

Ah cheers, so I think I'm right in saying, it's a little fanciful. I remember a scene in 28 days later, very similar. I still haven't seen the new star trek movie, I must get around to watching it.

I like gore as much as the next man, but I prefer it to be realistic...I am not sure why. Not sure if that's good or bad.

RandomJ said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

The mountain is 8 foot tall, weighs over 30 stone all of it muscle, is said to have shoulders and arms as thick as the trunks of small trees. In battle he wears armour so heavy no normal man could walk in it so he is said to be nearly invincible and he wields a 6 foot two handed sword with just one hand. He is the strongest man in Westeros and is probably one of its greatest ever soldiers as well. So in the world the books are set in it's very realistic he could crush a skull with his bare hands.

Ye I think one aspect that people that haven't read the books don't get is just how big the mountain is meant to be. The guy playing him is 6'9 which is a little less than the height that I've always put the hound at in the books, never mind the mountain. Crushing a skull isn't unrealistic for him.

I know everybody is hyped about the fight and Missande tits, but:

I have another question. did Sansa dyed her hair black in that last scene? in the black dress, was she trying to look like her aunt Lysa to control the kid or to look like her mom to please Balish?

I am glad that she has turned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.