Game of Thrones Season 3

"[FaB asks about hobbies, and John talks about the love of his life... which apparently is not the Manchester City football team, as FaB initially reported."

Seems not and a good job to or i would spend the next 3 months bugging him for bluray access :D

TCIB said:
"[FaB asks about hobbies, and John talks about the love of his life... which apparently is not the Manchester City football team, as FaB initially reported."

Seems not and a good job to or i would spend the next 3 months bugging him for bluray access :D

i'm confused

I think the estimate is 330 million fans worldwide for Manchester United. Which is incredible. But City is now the richest football club in the world.

Really! I did not know that.

They’ve been taken over by an Arab partnership from Dubai. So quite possibly in the next few years we could get what we call “glory hunting” fans…

Bandwagoners.

Bandwagoners. And that will be a very sad day.

Well then it’s a bragging right to say, “I was there from the start, back when they weren’t so good.”

Just finished reading book 5 - A Dance with Dragons. They only get better believe me. Can't wait for the last 2 to come out. Series will soon catch them up.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Just finished reading book 5 - A Dance with Dragons. They only get better believe me. Can't wait for the last 2 to come out. Series will soon catch them up.

There is a couple of chapters from GRRMs next book, the winds of winter on his web site if ya thirsty for more

4H 35Min till i have it ready to watch :)

Also Zim is on the wum as no leak has come out.

I'd wait anyway as they are usually sd dvdscr when they do leak and this show needs hd.

TCIB said:

I'd wait anyway as they are usually sd dvdscr when they do leak and this show needs hd.

Do you record it live or just download it?

waspish said:
TCIB said:

A good mate has a nice fios line and caps stuff himself and can give me a direct hd stream if i want if i was desperate.
I usually leech from ftp servers the second the release groups give the !pre command.

TCIB said:
waspish said:
TCIB said:

A good mate has a nice fios line and caps stuff himself and can give me a direct hd stream if i want if i was desperate.
I usually leech from ftp servers the second the release groups give the !pre command.

Oh right I just wondered how you get the links so early. I rather wait till there is at least 3 episodes to watch before watching ;)

Ahh gotcha, yeah been pretty into the file sharing scene for well over 10 years now so just due to that really.
You worm your way to the top and get good access.

TCIB said:

Sweet. Watched series 2 today so I'm in the zone for this. Very much looking forward to seeing more of the ginger wilding. These next seasons cover the most action packed books, should be awesome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.