Game of Thrones Season 3

bluemoon73 said:
Andouble said:
Thatchersforearm said:
If the finale of season 3 is what I am thinking (and hoping) it will be then I can't wait for the reaction of those who haven't read the books. It will be epic.

I don't think it'll be the finale. It'll be like season 1 (Ned) and season 2 (Blackwater), probably an episode or two after it to semi-wrap things up. But I cannot wait.

Yes i agree,my guess would be the episode before the last,im trying to think what they might wrap it up with, maybe the plans for the purple wedding?
Ep. 301 – Valar Dohaeris
Ep. 302 – Dark Wings, Dark Words
Ep. 303 – Walk of Punishment
Ep. 304 – And Now His Watch is Ended
Ep. 305 – Kissed by Fire
Ep. 306 – to be determined
Ep. 307 – The Bear and the Maiden Fair
Ep. 308 – to be determined
Ep. 309 – The Rains of Castamere
Ep. 310 – Mhysa

Clues to be found in the episode titles so episode 7 could be purple wedding plans, there is a few easy to work out and a few tricky ones

edit: ep 6 is called the climb
ep 8 is called second sons...both seem easy to figure out.

Although, "Rains of Castamere" has a big part in the wedding, so could be that, makes more sense to be toward the later parts of the series really.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:39 pm --<br /><br />
acquiesce said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:
The Red Wedding will be the 5th episode I believe.

Make sure you all pencil this into your diaries, massive scenes that I can't wait to watch after reading it this week (the book).

I think it will be the 9th episode, keeping in line with the major events happening in the penultimate episode in both season 1&2 (Ned's beheading and the Battle of Blackwater Bay). Plus the episode title the Rains of Castamere is a major hint for those that have read the books.

Ahh, must have been writing my previous post while you posted this, yes I agree it will be this episode.

acquiesce said:
bluemoon73 said:
Anyone know which episode George Martin is writing this series?

The seventh episode, "The Bear and the Maiden Fair"

Cheers mate i know he wrote blackwater last season which has been nominated for some awards.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:13 pm --<br /><br />
without a dream said:
Hmmm not overly impressed by the opening episode, they've cut important things for the first time really. Though maybe we'll meet Belwas later on.

Yeah i mentioned no belwas earlier and also wtf was Jon snows wolf doing there, The Stannis/Davos scene was awful as well and nothing like the book, i did love Cersei and her nod towards the book readers when she said she had heard Tyrion had lost half his nose.

stonie said:
rose Leslie, I would.....

You admit to a fondness for daywalkers eh, people like you make me sick.

Long live the KKK and other narrow minded ill educated racist and prejudice idiots etc etc :p

Ignore the pic below of another ;)

[bigimg]http://i5.minus.com/iV3FReQKnWKLW.jpg[/bigimg]

well whilst skipping all of this thread i have only just started watching season 1...

yes i know shame on me cant believe how hooked i got from episode 1 late last night and then after episode 4 realized it was 5am and needed to go to bed :)

Rose Leslie is unbelievable.

What I don't get is why people would say "watch out for this episode, something big will happen" or give the names/potential names of the episodes?

It just ruins it for some people, some won't work it out but some will.

(and that isn't from a selfish point of view, I've read the books)

Personally I thought the first episode of season 3 was a bit shit, maybe it's cos it was the first one I have watch on Sky (the others were DVD or downloaded) and the fact it had perhaps 5 breaks ruined it for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.