Game of Thrones Season 3

I dont mind these slower episodes as they build up the tension, as long as they fill them with much more pointless nudity... More of Ygritte, Daenerys hasnt got naked in a long time and i demand more of Margaery's flesh to be displayed...

AntiUnited said:
without a dream said:
The Pope said:
Thanks for the heads up pal !

I didn't delve into it too much but the red wedding is battle right??

Wait and see if you don't know :) You don't want that spoiling for you!

they know nothing ! XD people are prolly going to go ehh wtf just happend XD

Haha brilliant, I just giggled like an excited school girl :D

"The Lannisters send their regards" Got a tingle down the spine when Jamie said that to Roose Bolton last night....
"Jamie Lannister sends his regards" *Stab*, and that was when I threw my copy of ASOS to the wall

AntiUnited said:
without a dream said:
The Pope said:
Thanks for the heads up pal !

I didn't delve into it too much but the red wedding is battle right??

Wait and see if you don't know :) You don't want that spoiling for you!

they know nothing ! XD people are prolly going to go ehh wtf just happend XD

You will not get nights watch keep this season it ends with danny freeing the slkaves in yunkai

New thronecast

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8caWNIrgB0[/youtube]

Looking at the end clip i think we are getting Sam the slayer next week, yay!

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I dont mind these slower episodes as they build up the tension, as long as they fill them with much more pointless nudity... More of Ygritte, Daenerys hasnt got naked in a long time and i demand more of Margaery's flesh to be displayed...

this

woz69 said:
This this any good apart from the clunge?

It's the best show out at the moment IMO.

I've never read the books but I'd make a guess and say the song at the end of episode 7 would suggest the power is back with the Lannisters. That's what I took from the last episode anyway.

Im pretty sure the majority of the Starks die soon in the WTF moment but that's purely a guess.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p8vYEgladw[/youtube]

I'd like more of an idea of the battles Rob has won rather than in the tent after.

I know they can't have 10k extras every episode but still they could do a bit more about that i think

Strange how a sister fucking, child murderer (attempted at least) is becoming the most likable character

Also...

Dragons. They grow up so fast!<br /><br />-- Wed May 15, 2013 2:32 am --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
Not read the books so can anyone tell me looking at it how many seasons of this we can expect or are the books ongoing still ?

There are 5 books. 2 (maybe 3) more planned.

This season's book is being split into 2 seasons. So there will be at least 8 seasons, tho probably more like 10 or 11 with other books being split

Don't quote me on that tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.