Game of Thrones season 5

Well, up to the last 15 minutes of that episode is was quickly descending into a series of people sitting in dark rooms talking. Last 15 minutes saved the whole series so far. 4 more episodes i presume and some of these stories are becoming so slow paced its killing the series in my view. Great 15 mins but overall its been really poor.

Why have we not seen Bran this season?
Also as good as this story line is you kind of want john snow to become John Stark and end up the king of westeross.
Bran isn't in this series at all. I think his story was already too far ahead of the others compared to the timelines of the book.

So now it has been aired, with the death of the lord of bones it seems the end for tv show Mance, his character in Winterfell has been replaced by Brienne of Tarth, So the Great Northern Conspiracy is going up in smoke, and why is Manderly not there?

Well, up to the last 15 minutes of that episode is was quickly descending into a series of people sitting in dark rooms talking. Last 15 minutes saved the whole series so far. 4 more episodes i presume and some of these stories are becoming so slow paced its killing the series in my view. Great 15 mins but overall its been really poor.

Only 2 more episodes - 10 episodes this 'season'.

ff1500341dbaa9b5db9254865c07b09d.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.