Game of Thrones season 5

Shit actually happened at fucking last. Was starting to get really tired of the stories never looking close to coming together and endless chatter.
If they give us this then just do more chatter i will start to lose patience. I know they can't blow the budget but you don't need to.
I am sick to fucking death of cersie lannister now tbh, even her face is just tiring, she needs to go now imo.

Shit actually happened at fucking last. Was starting to get really tired of the stories never looking close to coming together and endless chatter.
If they give us this then just do more chatter i will start to lose patience. I know they can't blow the budget but you don't need to.
I am sick to fucking death of cersie lannister now tbh, even her face is just tiring, she needs to go now imo.

Haha, it wasn't long ago you wanted to bum her 'til her head fell off.

Agree mate. I'd like to beat her around the face and neck with my schwantz.

Don't read this if you've not read the books but there is still a good reason for Cersei TCIB

She walks through Kings Landing naked very soon :)

Ahh ok cool, i won't read the spoiler but thank you for the heads up on her part in it.

Haha yeah stony i still would but fuck man she saps the good vibes out of me like a leech, smile or fuck off and die you miserable sow.

I say that but now i know she still has a part to play rather than just a miserable face i'll not be so "sigh, roll eyes".

Fucking white walkers are almost as scary as the moomins were to a 4yo tcib.

Ahh ok cool, i won't read the spoiler but thank you for the heads up on her part in it.

Haha yeah stony i still would but fuck man she saps the good vibes out of me like a leech, smile or fuck off and die you miserable sow.

I say that but now i know she still has a part to play rather than just a miserable face i'll not be so "sigh, roll eyes".

Fucking white walkers are almost as scary as the moomins were to a 4yo tcib.

Read the spoiler :) Cersei still has a purpose. It isn't a story spoiler in fairness.

Just caught up tonight, shit has got real!

Jon Snow and Tyrion Lannister by far my favourites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.