Game of Thrones season 5

If any of you fuckers who are downloading it post spoilers ahead of the TV series then I shall do to you who what Ramsay Snow did to Theon.

But without the laughs.

chabal said:
If any of you fuckers who are downloading it post spoilers ahead of the TV series then I shall do to who what Ramsay Snow did to Theon.

But without the laughs.

Clips from the first 4 episodes of the new series.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfvI-nkAjNjimfQk_WYUXpT3cKddJeFh993fXvT0Q7nZ50B-ib8g

101toMR said:
chabal said:
If any of you fuckers who are downloading it post spoilers ahead of the TV series then I shall do to who what Ramsay Snow did to Theon.

But without the laughs.

Clips from the first 4 episodes of the new series.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfvI-nkAjNjimfQk_WYUXpT3cKddJeFh993fXvT0Q7nZ50B-ib8g

Hammer? Check.

Nails? Check

Rather blunt knife? Check

So you've all watched 4 full episodes and now have a four week wait till you get another GOT fix ? Eeek

Watch daredevil

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Ffs, why did I just do that.... Episode 5 is far to long off )8

Haha i sat after watching thinking wtf have i just done, soo long to wait for the 5th episode now, its like waiting a full year for xmas then opening everything on xmas eve.

Dogtanian said:

Haha i sat after watching thinking wtf have i just done, soo long to wait for the 5th episode now, its like waiting a full year for xmas then opening everything on xmas eve.

I've read the fecking books, know what happens, still didn't stop me.... Has to be one of the best adaptations to grace tv...

bobmcfc said:
So you've all watched 4 full episodes and now have a four week wait till you get another GOT fix ? Eeek

Watch daredevil

Dusted that as well, I'm healing up, pulling my hair out, getting cabin fever and munching on anything I can find.. Liked daredevil though!!!

Haha i said the same fucking thing verbatim just now (great minds and all that)
I just couldn't fucking help my stupid self xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.